As you know, Islamic educational institutions in Islamic countries, especially Afghanistan, have a high value in the society and have a special place among other institutions.
Therefore, bearing in mind that Sharia is directly and indirectly involved in all matters of human life in Islamic societies, including social, cultural, political, etc. Therefore, the role of educational institutions in the field of religious affairs has its superiority over all sciences, and wise and thoughtful efforts should be made in order to provide educational services in this field.
Therefore, the Bachelor of Sharia was a part of the three programs that started its scientific activities for the first time with the establishment of the university in 2009.
This program is intended for the male and female class, which has completed 20 graduation rounds so far (788 students) and has the following two fields:
1. Islamic Education: 168 Credits
2. Jurisprudence and Law: 167 Credits
The dean of this faculty is under the responsibility of Mr. Abdul Fatah "Shafiq" and its teaching management is under the responsibility of Mr. Hamed "Amiri".
Strategic Plan of the Sharia Faculty (1399-1403)  Download
Catalog of the Sharia Faculty  Download
Achieving a superior faculty at the national level in spreading the teachings and pure rules of Islam with the spirit of tolerance and moderation.
Faculty of Sharia has a great mission towards the country and society, including:
- Preparing specialized and committed academics in the field of Sharia and legal sciences.
- Efforts to improve the quality and quantity of educational services for applicants, in accordance with the criteria accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Deriving rulings of contemporary jurisprudence issues in the light of general rules and principles of Sharia.
- Publishing and spreading Islamic values and defending them to a wide level in the society.
- Cooperation and exchange of ideas with legal, judicial and academic authorities outside the university.
- Continuation of the scientific research process.
- Faith, commitment, expertise and meritocracy
- Initiative and innovation in the direction of education and research
- Attention to improving quality in all dimensions and levels
- Focusing on the implementation of problem solving through understanding
Faculty's strategic goals
- Providing scientific services for students and other applicants in the best possible way
- Preparing the ground for the growth of students' talents and abilities
- Providing fields for scientific growth of professors
- Providing modern equipment to improve the quality of the faculty
- Preserving the religious and social position of the faculty.
- Providing the basis for establishing twinning of the faculty with other sharia faculties of the country and prestigious universities of the Islamic world
- Finding solutions to new problems based on the principles and methods of inference
- Answering people's questions in accordance with the customary conditions of the society in matters that do not have an explicit text
The curriculum of this program based on the credit system is as follows:
- Islamic Education Department  Download
- Jurisprudence and Law Department  Download
Dawat University is proud to provide the best and most comprehensive academic services at a high level to its students by receiving the lowest tuition fees among the universities and higher education institutions of the country.
Newly enrolled students are required to pay their fees in the financial department within one week after the entrance exam results are announced. The fee payment time is at the beginning of the semester and it is received based on the current currency of the country (Afghani).
|Fee after Discount
|University entrance fee (only once)
|Tuition fee (per semester)
|Monograph (only once)
|Certificate (only once)
Note: The discount on the semester fee is for one study period.
The required books of the Faculty of Sharia were purchased and stored from publishing sources and bookstores according to the needs of the departments of this university, and they are listed according to the topics and titles, and they are at the service of the students for further use.
This library is equipped with books, magazines, daily news and other scientific topics, which is open to students and professors from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
|Language of Books
|Number of Books
Contact Information of Administrative and Academic staff
|Abdul Fatah Shafiq
|Dean of the faculty
|Directorate of Islamic Studies Department
|Directorate of Islamic Education Department
|Directorate of Jurisprudence and Law Department
|Mohammad Taher Sharar Safai