Bachelor of Law and Political Science was a part of the three programs that started its scientific activities for the first time with the establishment of the university in 2009.
This program is intended for the male and female class, which has completed 20 graduation rounds so far (3414 students) and has the following two fields:
2. Political Sciences and International Relations
The dean of this faculty is under the responsibility of Mr. Khalid "Saraj" and its teaching management is under the responsibility of Mr. Mohammad Salim "Rabani".
Strategic Plan of the Law and Political Science Faculty (1399-1403)  Download
Catalog of the Law and Political Science Faculty  Download
Operational / Adaptive Plan - 1401  Download
Report on the implementation of the operational plan by the delegation in the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences  Download
The Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of Dawat University is committed to providing standard academic services and scientific research in the field of legal knowledge and political science. This faculty, with its facilities and capacities, strives to use modern and accepted technology and curriculum as one of the standard and reputable institutions of higher education in the country and also at the regional level, and by creating twinning with Similar institutions inside and outside the country to increase the fields of advanced scientific and research cooperation.
Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of Dawat University works seriously in order to fulfill its goals and vision in accordance with the needs of the society. This university is determined by having expert and experienced professors, using active teaching and research methods, providing scientific texts according to the needs of the country, explaining and analyzing and supplementing the laws in force, evaluating the legal and political issues and problems of the society to do his academic and patriotic missions successfully.
Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of Dawat University is committed to pursue and achieve the following educational goals:
- Providing the field of education and political-legal studies, in order to improve knowledge and apply legal and political topics.
- Empowering the faculty members of the Faculty of Law and Political Science, expanding and deepening their research activities and defending their rights within the framework of the university's laws and regulations.
- Responding to the needs and demands of people and institutions of society, through the promotion of a standard curriculum and a quality curriculum.
- Identifying and promoting intellectual talents and strengthening the scientific and practical skills of students through holding educational conferences and seminars.
- Training of specialized and committed workforce according to the developmental needs of the society.
- Establishing and increasing the activities of the legal clinic to familiarize and strengthen the practical skills of law and political science students, especially in the field of law.
- Improving the position of the faculty of law and political science at the domestic, national and regional levels by providing scientific and research services.
The curriculum of this program based on the credit system is as follows:
- Law Department  Download
- Political Sciences & International Relations Department  Download
Dawat University is proud to provide the best and most comprehensive academic services at a high level to its students by receiving the lowest tuition fees among the universities and higher education institutions of the country.
Newly enrolled students are required to pay their fees in the financial department within one week after the entrance exam results are announced. The fee payment time is at the beginning of the semester and it is received based on the current currency of the country (Afghani).
|#||Subject||Main Fee||Discount||Fee after Discount|
|2||University entrance fee (only once)||2,000||0||2,000|
|3||Tuition fee (per semester)||17,000||5,000||12,000|
|4||Monograph (only once)||4,000||0||4,000|
|5||Certificate (only once)||500||0||500|
Note: The discount on the semester fee is for one study period.
The required books of the Faculty of Law and Political Science were purchased and stored from publishing sources and bookstores according to the needs of the departments of this university, and they are listed according to the topics and titles, and they are at the service of the students for further use.
This library is equipped with books, magazines, daily news and other scientific topics, which is open to students and professors from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
|#||Language of Books||Number of Books|
Contact Information of Administrative and Academic staff
|#||Full Name||Position||Phone Number|
|1||Khalid Saraj||Dean of the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Samiullah Nawazi||Directorate of Law Departmentemail@example.com|
|3||F. Saeedi||Directorate of Political Sciences & International Relations Department||-||-|
|4||Mohammad Salim Rabani||Teaching Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Abdul Bashir Mohammadi||Professoremail@example.com|